Shipping & Delivery
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION:
- Our orders regularly ship within 48-72 hours, after they have been received and processed accordingly. Our daily cut off time for same-day order processing is 12 pm US EST.
- We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. Please note that orders placed after 12 pm US EST on Friday may not ship until the following Monday.
- For those cases when Free Shipping applies and is selected, your order will be shipped COMPLETE only. If a product is out of stock, your order will be held until all items are ready to ship so order is shipped complete. You will be notified if any product is out of stock and when the estimate delivery time will be.
- Free domestic shipping in the United States for orders over $100.
- For all shipping options (standard or upper-tier services, private courier, safer, insured, etc) costs vary depending on your location, and are automated calculated at check-out to be added to your order. You can see your different options of costs available for your entered shipping address, before final confirmation.
- We are constantly working to find ways of decreasing the cost of shipping and handling so we can pass these savings on to our customers
No insurance is included for orders shipped with USPS. Osmari is not responsible for packages lost, damaged, misplaced or mismanaged by carrier or third-parties.
International orders shipped with USPS (either First Class International, Express Mail International) are handed off to the reciprocating mail service in the destination country. These shipments are not fully traceable (by a tracking number) as they enter a different postal system in a new country. International customs processing times vary significantly and are subject to regulations and internal logistics of each country’s own local customs authorities and postal system. Osmari is not responsible for international USPS shipments (either First-Class or Priority/Priority Express service) that may end up lost, stolen, misplaced, or blocked by local customs agencies or local postal carriers. For safest delivery of International orders, we strongly recommend to choose any of the available private-courier shipping options at check-out (FedEx, UPS) for all cases of shipping destinations where postal handling and delivery may be not 100% reliable.
All international orders will be stated on the customs form with the actual value of the order. We will NOT declare a lower purchase price or value on the shipping form for any international order. Orders shipped internationally are declared as “Merchandise” and we do not accept requests to change it for “Gift” or any other category. Osmari will not be liable for any fees, import duties, or international taxes that may be imposed to the order outside the USA. Any duties and fees imposed on imported clothing are the responsibility of the customer. For orders subject to these duties/taxes, notice they will not appear on your invoice or confirmation when order is placed, but will be presented to you and collected by the parcel carrier at time of delivery. If you refuse to pay taxes/duties, your parcel will be returned to us, and you will be charged for any applicable return shipment costs.